ALL BINDERZ ARE CNC MILLED FROM A SOLID PIECE OF 6061 ALUMINUM, THIS IS MUCH STRONGER THAN WELDING TO TAKE ON THE HEAVIEST BIKES IN THE ROUGHEST CONDITONS.
1. What makes Bike Binderz Superior to the other securement systems on the market? Bike Binderz is a North American company all our Binderz are designed and assembled here with domestic and global parts for the highest quality.
Please be aware of lookalike products from China, Russia or Alberta we have no affiliation with them whatsoever, we do not use the same supplier's as our L track kits do not break studs like others do and our E track kits do not use off the shelf parts found on Amazon.
2. What is the difference between the dirt-bike kit and the snow-bike kit?
Snow-bike kits require a two chain system to insure zero movement with breaking and accelerating. When a long snow-bike is being used on a short sled deck (some bikes have 3 feet + of track hanging off the back of the deck) Dirt bikes sit much closer to the ground and movement is minimal (less that 1 inch) for zero movement all dirt-bike kits include a front brake strap.
3. What is the difference between L Track and E Track?
L and E track are two different types of anchor systems, L track is a smaller round anchor used in the airline industry that has a wide open design so they don't pack up with mud or snow easily (Bike Binderz manufactures our own L track for a much higher strength than off the shelf track) E track is a very popular rectangle anchor used mostly in the trucking industry, it is a good system but trapped dirt may be harder to remove.
4. When will I get my order?
Our current shipping timelines are displayed before you checkout and in your confirmation email. Please use these displayed dates as a guide as to when you will receive your order.
We do our best to get orders out quickly, but due to a parts shortage that is beyond our control it can take up to 10 business days to build and process your order. Your patience is appreciated (and will be rewarded with some awesome binderz - perfection takes a little time).
5. Where are your parts made?
Most of our parts are made in the US and Canada, Binderz are assembled in Canada.
6. Do you sell wholesale?
Yes, we will wholesale our Snow-bike/ Dirt-Bike kit
7. Do Bike Binderz work on adventure bikes?
Yes we have an adventure bike kit.
8. Are they sold as a pair?
Yes. Each kit includes a right and a left and all mounting hardware.
9. What comes in the kit?
A pair of Bike Binderz, 2 floor anchors and all mounting hardware.
10. Are they locakable?
Yes the snow-bike is lockable with the deck hock (not included in the kit)
11. Do I still need a wheel chock?
12. Does the front wheel flip flop from side to side?
13. Why do you not have an E-Track snow-bike kit?
E-Track can easily trap ice and snow causing a build up which results in poor performance and possibly E-Track failure.
14. What size bikes can I use Bike Binderz on?
Our Dirt Bike Binderz work on 50CC (8 inches from floor to top of footpeg) - 450CC plus E Dirt Bikes, SnowBike kits work on 50cc up to SnowBikes and E Dirt Bikes, Adventure bike kits work on Dirt Bikes and Adventure bikes
15. Do Binderz work on heel saver foot-pegs?
If you have a question that has not been asked on this page, please do not hesitate to ask. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org